Some guidelines to have news posted at the Cat Blogosphere website:
The best way to get it to me is email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails that contain the following information will be posted more quickly than ones where we have to do research on your event.
* Include a square photo/graphic relating to your news. 300×300 or 400×400 pixel graphics work best, but so long as it is a square graphic, the template will resize to fit the post. A .png image works best, but a .jpg is acceptable.
* By graphic, I mean a photograph, blog avatar, or photoshopped image that relates to the event/news story or to the blog.
* Include a link to your specific post, if possible. If it hasn’t posted yet or is more applicable, include a link to your blog or website.
* Include at least a sentence or two, if not a paragraph about your news story.
* The Cat Blogosphere’s Managing Editor reserves the right to edit any news story.